On Wednesday, 30 July 2014, 90 Level 4 Safety in Society and Engineering students at Westlake Campus received their MOT certificates on completion of the MOT programme.
Some of the feedback from the students included:
- “MOT has helped me a lot. Before MOT I didn’t realize that the choice I make today will determine my future tomorrow, but after MOT I do. I also think MOT should be in high schools at least Grade 12 and Grade 9.”
- “It was a privilege to be part of such a great programme. The presenters were wonderful. They have great personalities which make it easy for me to ask questions and to do something. MOT improved all my skills physically and mentally. I have enjoyed all the sessions greatly and it boost my confidence bravely. The MOT programme really opened my eyes again. Thank you very much.”
- “The programme helps people to realize their strengths and improve on their weaknesses. The MOT presenters made the programme more enjoyable and interesting.”
- “It is a good programme that will motivate other people. It will give others the courage to say who they are show who they are and who they want to be.”
- “The MOT programme helped me in so many ways, like building my confidence and focusing on helping each other. I’ve learnt a lot of things like taking care of myself and taking care of other people around me.”
- “The MOT programme is a motivational programme that empowers students to look at life in a different way and help students to dream bigger and know what they want after college. The MOT presenters should keep doing their best to motivate and encourage young people and I wish they could spread their wings in underprivileged communities. Thank you MOT.”