By participating in the MySchool MyVillage My Plane Mother’s Day competition, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet (National Mother’s Day Competition)(“the Competition”) is operated by Virtual Market Place (Pty) Ltd (Reg No:: 1997/016316/07) (“MySchool”) of Atlantic House, 16 Corporation Street, Cape Town, 8001.
2. The Competition is open to all MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet cardholders who are over the age of 18 years and have a MySchool card or a linked Woolworths card.
3. The Competition commences on (12 May 2017 ) and closes on (31 May 2017 )
4. In order to be entered into the Competition, MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet cardholders need to swipe their MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet or linked Woolworths card at any Woolworths Stores when they are purchasing any Woolworths product/products (Excluding purchases made at any Engen Woolworths Food Stops or Woolworths stores outside of the Republic of South Africa).
5. By participating in the Competition, entrants stand a chance to win 1 of 6 R1000 Woolworths gift cards one gift card per winner. Multiple entries are permitted every swipe is recorded as an entry in to the competition.
6. The winner will be selected by random draw overseen and certified by an independent admitted attorney.
7. The winners will be notified telephonically and followed by email no later than 15th July 2017.
8. The judge’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
9. The prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, MySchool reserves the right to disqualify the winner from the Competition and elect another winner in his or her stead.
11. This Competition is not open to any of MySchool’s employees and their family members including the employees and family members of its advertising and promotional agencies and distributors.
12. MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet collects and uses personal information about entrants to allow them to enter competitions, comply with audit requirements in terms of the Consumer Protection Act and to determine the winner(s) for the competitions. MySchool may use the winners’ name and/or images in marketing material but winners will always be informed of this beforehand and will be given an opportunity to refuse to permit any use of their names and/or images. For more about our how we use your personal information please read our privacy notice at www.myschool.co.za/privacynotice.
13. By participating in the Competition, the winner agrees to indemnify MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet and release and hold MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet harmless against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this Competition or resulting from acceptance and participation in the Competition including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage and claims based on, defamation or invasion of privacy.
14. Any reference to MySchool in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to include a reference to Woolworths Pty Ltd, Woolworths Financial Services Pty Ltd and any of their holdings, associated, affiliated companies and subsidiaries.
15. The prize is a Woolworths gift card, therefore following additional terms and conditions apply:
a. the gift card is only exchangeable for merchandise and may not be redeemed for cash;
b. no cash change will be given;
c. the gift card may not be redeemed against purchases made at any Engen Woolworths Food Stops or Woolworths stores outside of the Republic of South Africa;
d. the gift card is valid for 36 months from the date of issue.
e. the card may not be used to make payments into any Woolworths card account or Woolworths loan account or utilities account.