From 16 to 18 February 2012, MOT South Africa trained an additional 55 new MOT presenters to facilitate the MOT programmes with the youth in the FET colleges and secondary schools. Sigrun Vårvik, Manager of MOT international, Elin Hauklien from MOT Namibia, Nizaam Pasha from College of Cape Town, Trish van der Merwe from Northlink College and Wanda Möller, the CEO of MOT South Africa, facilitated the workshop. We are delighted to announce that four new schools have partnered with the MOT Programme. They are Simonstown High School, Belgravia High School in Athlone, Zeekoevlei High School and Grassy Park High School.
Some of the impressions and feedback of the workshop delegates were:
- MOT training gave me the opportunity to reflect and look at my own life.
- I am ready and very happy that I done the training, will implement at my campus as soon as possible.
- Thank you very much for equipping me to be an instrument of change.
- Great session and I got to know so much more about not just my peers but myself and my own development has given a great boost. Thanks to Nizaam!!
- Thanks for giving me the skills and knowledge to assist my own kids as well as the students whom I work with everyday. Love you lots.
- Thank you for the skills to empower my students for greatness J
- Thanks for presenting a workshop so different to “just another workshop”. It was from another planet! The MOT planet! Well done. I am proud of MOT!