Class session demonstration: “Build a platform” (Bård)
- Felt like a part of the group
- Great energy
- Humble approach
- Very effective
- Full of expectations – left very fulfilled
- Good introduction to the programme
- Brilliant and very informative
- Very innovative – exciting
- Made all of us feel at ease right from the start
- Inspired to copy the session – gave the same session at a night school later that day, because of his demos I have so much ideas
- I felt so empowered – invigorating
“This is MOT”, – History, guiding star, areas of focus (Sigrun)
- Very passionately done
- Was able to understand the philosophy behind the programme
- Well and clearly presented
- Easy to follow and adjust to
- Sigrun made you think about your life, it gave me a sense about wanting to live, the courage to live, before I came here I had no hope
- Interesting, it is important that we have all the details so that we are competent when presenting
- Made me think. Do some reflection on my own life, who am I really and the people I want to be guided by
MOT South Africa DVD and information about MOT South Africa (Wanda)
- I enjoyed this, nice to know there are other South Africans involved in this
- Setting the scene for the future
- Very clinical, but also very passionate
- Breath of fresh air, and held my attention
- Brought the programme closer to home, saw it in practice
- Informative, excellent group of people
- Exciting of MOT South Africa in such a short time has done so much
- Solid presentation and background
- Great to see how MOT has already spread
- Well presented
- It made me realise that there is a reason why I am here with the programme
- Insight and details so that I am fully aware of the reality and facts
Class session demonstration: “Various exercises” (Bård)
- Enjoyed interacting, nervous but became stronger as I got more empowered
- Very refreshing, well thought through
- GREAT! Easy and feasible!
- Valuable to demonstrate the activities and put it into context
- Fresh ideas to use in class, he inspired me again
- Love the interaction
- Great way to get involved
- I like the concept of KISS (Keep it sweet and simple). Most effective!
- An indescribable, exhilarating and energising experience! What an excellent way of getting a point across
- Wonderful with a moral to each exercise
Implementation of the MOT programme (Wanda)
- Good to see how and when I have to implement it
- Really selling the brand in a positive way
- Very inspiring and sincere, showed love for MOT
- Clear explanation of what is expected
- Timelines is a good idea
- Great influence
- Gave the impression that MOT South Africa is going the distance
- Clearly showing the way
- Makes me feel excited, I wan to implement it in my own life
The products of MOT and the theories behind the programme (Sigrun & Trish)
- Foundation and substance to all of this
- It convinced me
- Building a proper culture is important
- I am proud to be associated with the brand. The theories give a basis and understanding of why we do what we do.
- Thank you for keeping it short. Informative and helpful to see the practice with theory.
- Excellent and to the point
- Sound and logical. What we always been doing
- Informative, and I can not wait to study my manual
- Important that we got informed
- Fantastic, effective and applicable
Presentation techniques (Sigrun)
- Fun! Enjoyed the storytelling and learned so much on good presentation techniques
- I could see myself improve certain aspects of me as a presenter
- Very good. Love the accent, and will remember this
- Simply awesome.
- I have learnt that you do not need to be overly dramatic to bring your message across. With Sigrun’s calm and collective tone I took great pleasure.
- Good to remind teachers and presenters about the common “errors” we make and to be mindful of them when we present
- Lively presentation and pleasant voice!
- Sigrun smile and speak and present herself in a very good way. She show you courage to live!
- I appreciated the sincerity, the eye-contact, at times I felt like I was the only one present. What an amazing skill!
- Very empowering. Tools I can use for the rest of my life.
The MOT postulates (Sigrun & Wanda)
- Uplifting, I will strive to instill it and live by it
- Well done
- Speaks to the youth
- Well thought through
- Instill a new sense of human obligation within me
- Something to treasure, remember and live out
- Inspirational in the sense that I have a new standard set before me. I can grow into a new level as a person
- The demonstration of the postulates was very informative, enjoyed the acting and thinking creative part.
MOT’s Tool Box (Bård)
- Hands on, therapeutic
- Very good
- Useful, I will use it all the time
- Excellent! Bård is fantastic, I enjoyed his methods.
- So much to work with
- Can not wait to demonstrate it
- In a nutshell and very informative
- It made me connect with real life situations with the tool box
Building the MOT Brand (Sigrun & Wanda)
- I want to be an ambassador and build the brand with pride
- Could feel from the way it got presented how IMPORTANT it is. I will always remember
- Very good
- Gave me inspiration to be a great ambassador
- I am a believer in the brand
- Loved it, I was able to relate to it
- I am so scared to mess it up. Will do my best to uphold the MOT brand
- Very encouraging. We have to establish the brand here
- I love the meaning and the look of the MOT logo
Has this training given you the necessary information/tools to start off as a MOT Presenter?
- Yes, feeling more motivated now
- Yes, I am ready to start
- More than adequate
- Yes, yes, yes
- I feel I can do it!
- Yes, and I loved the interactions from the students, I learned a lot from their experiences.
- It was perfect!
- It helped me so much!
- I enjoyed all the exercises, interacting, the presenters were exciting, welcoming, made me feel as if I was in Norway
- Great team, great time and great group! Thank you!
- Love the programme and everything
- This was the best “workshop” I have ever been on. I feel excited to start the programme in school
- Thank you for a vibrant presentation and thanks for the invitation to be a part of the team
- I would like to introduce the district office and schools to the programme
- Please, do a follow up
- I enjoyed the training so much and will be sincere, loyal and appreciative.