Some feedback received from new MOT Presenters trained in February 2011:
- This was an incredibly inspiring three days. I am so excited at the prospects of rolling this out to the youth that we are so eager to develop.
- Can’t wait to start making a difference.
- This training has empowered me and installed in me the necessary tools to start with MOT. MOT IS EXTREMELY, TOTALLY AWESOME!!
- I am thankful for the enjoyable and enriching experience and the fact that 50 other presenters will help impact our youth as we build our new nation.
- MOT is a way of life. Thank you for your Courage, Caring, Joy, and Sincerity.
- The warm personalities and caring features made a huge impact on an individual like me.
- MOT actually ties with my personal vision for the youth of South Africa.
- Thank you for an excellent training initiative.
Some feedback received from the 65 MOT presenters who completed the 3-day training course in January 2009:
- “This programme definitely adds value to one’s life”.
- “MOT will revolutionise the world”.
- “Great experience and great tools”.
- “The most enjoyable and informative training I have ever had”.
A 14-year-old Norwegian schoolgirl (taken from a test completed at school):
“MOT means something very special to me. I have sometimes felt very insecure. I have also felt terrible at times. MOT has made me feel safe and confident, and is surely something that will change my life. MOT can help me become a better person, be a better listener and to take better care of other people, not only the ones I love but everyone. Everyone deserves to be cared about. Everyone in the world is important; everyone means something special. Everyone just doesn’t know it.”
Statement from the Sheriff of Tingvoll Municipality, Norway:
“After using MOT as a tool in our municipality for several years, the results show that we have a distinct reduction in juvenile crime. It has also given us a very good environment for our kids to grow up in. MOT gave us what we were missing!”
Denzel and Ronaldo, students at Northlink College, Cape Town:
- It helps us to understand ourselves and the world we live in better.
- It also helps us to develop into more responsible people who must have the courage to say “NO”.
- We feel free to talk.
Feedback from a MOT presenter in SA:
“In my 28 years of teaching, this was the most inspiring presentation I ever experienced. This is an inspiration/ dream that came true to equip me better to help make a difference in shaping our future – the youth. Thank you for touching my life!”