Introducing the Top 5 Nominees for the Are Hovstad Award (in no particular order):
- Christine Thomas – MOT Coach and MOT Coordinator from False Bay TVET College, Fish Hoek Campus
- Gwelumuzi Mkhwanazi – MOT Coach from COSAT
- Jean Human – Principal from Simon’s Town High School
- Grizelle Cloete – Young MOTivator from Northlink TVET College, Goodwood Campus
- Pamela Jako – Young MOTivator from False Bay TVET College, Fish Hoek Campus
These nominees have shown the following qualities:
- Building an inclusive culture
- Being prepared to face the challenges of their daily lives
- Being open and sincere in their interactions with people in their community
- Being a role model in living the MOT culture and values
- Being passionate and compassionate about how they live their lives
We are proud of you for being selected.
The winner will be announced at our AGM & Awards Ceremony.
Thank you to everyone for submitting your nominees!