Robust Youth 16–25
The programme Robust Youth 16-25 is developed since 1999 and being used by secondary schools for youth aged 16–25 years.
Objective: Strengthening the individual’s robustness and class environments and school cultures where all are included.
Outstanding MOT coaches conduct a number of engaging MOT sessions every year. The sessions are characterised by involvement, trust and energy. The youth are central and participating. The MOT coaches are experts at reaching youth and convey simple life values and let everyone get space.
Structured manuscripts combined with activities, reflections, stories, exercises and action creates a magical atmosphere and inspirational experiences that in turn contributes to strengthening youth’s ownership to the MOT values courage to live, courage to care and courage to say no – which in turn strengthens their ability to build themselves and others.
- The principal wants MOT at the school
- MOT coordinator has ownership and is passionate, youthful, innovative and sincere (P-YIS)
- Exceptional MOT coaches
- MOT's basic education for MOT coaches and MOT coordinator
- MOT's value-based leadership development for the principal and possibly other school leaders
- 12 MOT sessions á 90 min.
- Reinforcement days: Value start, Courage to Care Day, Dream Day, Enthusiastic Ending
- Young MOTivator, approx. 5 % of the youth in Year 1, incl. education
- Young MOTivators are culture-builders and co-organizers of the Reinforcement Days
- Kickstart the first day of school; inspirational speech, warm-ups, teacher info
- MOT information for parents/guardians (20 min.)
- MOT Forever
- The MOT Survey
- Other success activities, both highly recommended and possibilities
- Competence and energy filling for the principal, possibly other school leaders, MOT coordinator and MOT coaches, e.g. the national Enthusiast gathering and the local partnership meeting
The 12 MOT sessions
The 12 MOT sessions last 90 minutes and are divided into the following topics:
2. Class culture
8. Quality of life
11. Sharing Courage
12. Courage Forever