This Mandela Day, we spent our 67 minutes with Ladles of Love to help alleviate hunger and provide food relief to people in poverty-stricken communities, as well as attempting to break the World’s Guinness Record of the largest food mosaic! About Mandela Day “It is in your hands to create and a better world for […]
Meet our new Young MOTivators from TVET College for 2019!
MOT SA hosted our 3-day Young MOTivators’ Education for our TVET College students this month and we welcome 41 youth to the MOT Family!
A big thank you to Boland College, College of Cape Town, False Bay College, West Coast College and Port Elizabeth College for participating wholeheartedly during the weekend!
Thank you to our MOT Coaches and MOT Mentors that attended the camp and for your support. It is really appreciated!
The Camp was attended by MOT Ambassadors, Ayanda Dlamini and Janice. Thank you for availing yourselves and for the great message you shared with them! Thank you to MOT Ambassador, JP Duminy for the surprise visit! To have our MOT Brand Ambassadors present, meant so much to the youth and to our staff. Thank you!
Watch MOT Ambassador, JP Duminy dancing with the Young MOTivators here
Feedback from Young MOTivators:
- MOT made me realize that I am way better than I thought I was!
- The Camp helped me make new friends!
- Before I hated standing in front to address the room, but this weekend allowed me to show courage
- MOT made me feel more confident and made me realise that I am enough and that I should never let anyone make me feel less of myself!
- What I’ve learned is that we can change people’s negative aspects of seeing what’s possible!
View the weekends’ pictures here