What is a positive Self-Affirmation? Positive affirmations are words you can say, either aloud or in your head, to affirm yourself, to strengthen and build you up and give you that extra push! They’re a way of helping overcome negative thoughts that can sometimes take over and make you doubt yourself. Check out our Top […]
MySchool Cards – MOT South Africa
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet allows anyone to raise funds for MOT South Africa, without it costing you a cent!
Every time you swipe your card, a contribution of your spending will be given to us, at no cost to you!
Give the Gift of Courage to our Youth every time you shop at a MySchool partner.
- Join MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet
- Add MOT South Africa as one of your causes
- Swipe your MySchool MyPlanet MyVillage card at any Partner
- You’ve made a difference! It’s as simple as that!
Do you want to join MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet and support our cause?
Find out how below:
In order to get a card, customers can apply in the following ways:
- Via the Myschool website here
- Download the free MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet app from the iStore or Playstore.
Already have a MySchool Card? Make MOT South Africa a beneficiary here
Invest in our youth. Invest in our future.
Benefits of being a cardholder
- You can raise funds for MOT SA without costing you a cent.
- You can use one card at many stores (stores listed below)
- Exclusive discounts and special offers.
- You will receive a monthly email statement showing exactly how much your beneficiary has raised.
Where can you swipe your MySchool Card?
Swipe your card at any of the participating stores below and make a
BIG difference free in the lives of our youth: Woolworths, Engen, Flight Centre, Loot.co.za, Netstar, Power24.co.za and Bidvest Waltons
More about Myschool here:
The MySchool programme was initially founded for parents who wanted to help their child’s school raise more funds in an easy and sustainable manner.
Over the 24 years of our existence, we have expanded to help parents as well as anyone else who would like to raise funds for schools and education.
MySchool strongly supports and encourages quality learning in South Africa, through various schools and charity organisations. We aim to ensure that all children have access to the educational excellence they deserve. (Credit here)
How does the programme work?
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet allows for easy, convenient, and free giving to a cause that is close to your heart. From supporting your child’s won school to general educational initiatives, early learning centres and helping under-resourced or poverty-stricken schools, we have so many educational needs to give back to.
Over 7500 registered schools are currently benefiting from MySchool raised funds, and if quality education matters to you, our Thuso fund is another great cause to choose from as it supports under-resourced schools in SA. (Credit here)
Some feedback from our MOT Youth here:
- MOT is a powerful weapon for our youth to fight and face anything that challenges them in their lives.
- I’ve learnt not to allow any circumstances to define my future, and to be able to say no and stand firm. And not to give up!
- My time at MOT was very inspiring. It built my confidence and made me feel good about myself. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
- MOT has helped me to express myself in a good way. At the beginning of the year I was being bullied, and MOT enabled me to stand up against my bully, I went to our head of Grade 8 and he helped me, and now I am pretty popular and very happy.
- MOT taught me to believe in myself.
- I am no longer afraid to reach my goals, nor am I shy to speak out. At the camp I even found myself volunteering to answer without being picked.
- It is actually nice to have someone/people to listen to your dreams because in life there must be someone who listens to you and encourages you to go forward in life, to achieve whatever you like, so MOT just did that to me.
Some feedback from our MOT Coaches here:
- Becoming a MOT Coach is more than just wearing a MOT T-shirt and preparing for a particular session. It is a way of life. A MOT Coach becomes involved in their students’ lives and gets to know the person behind the mask they are wearing daily. You are personally reminded about better choices and being a role model to many students and making a life-changing impact on a young person’s life.
- The MOT programme has a very strong message to pass on to the youth and the ones that are suffering in terms of their confidence, to be able to change their weakness to become their strength just by believing in themselves.
- I think MOT’s mission is very important; especially in the environment, I work. The youth need this kind of positive influence and encouragement to prevent many socio-economic problems and behaviours that have become the norm.
Find out more about our MOT Life Skills Leadership Programme for Corporates here