As we kick off the year 2023 with a reflection on all the ups and downs that we faced in 2022, we are most excited and look forward to what this year brings for us. Our theme for 2023 is #CouragetoCelebrate and this is a powerful theme that embodies the spirit of triumph and resilience. Read more about […]
Nominees Request for Are Hovstad Award
Have you nominated someone for The Are Hovstad Award yet?
The Are Hovstad Award was initiated in 2018 to pay tribute to Are Hovstad for the establishment of MOT in South Africa, his contribution and support of MOT, and his love for the betterment of the youth in South Africa!
Are was a founding member of MOT South Africa. He lived the values of MOT and therefore the MOT SA board initiated the annual award to honor him and to recognize others who have demonstrated and lived the MOT spirit and commitment in the bettering of their community during the year.
The nomination process for the Award will be coordinated by the MOT SA Board.
Candidates may be nominated by any MOT SA Enthusiast.
Nominees for the Are Hovstad Award will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Nominees should have set an example not only as a mentor but also as a role model and activist.
- Nominees eligible for this award include MOT Youth, Young MOTivators, MOT Coaches, MOT Coordinators, and Principals
- The same person cannot be nominated more than once
Nomination Information and Guidelines:
- All nominations and letters of support must be received by 11 June 2021
- Nominations in the form of a completed nomination form here will be accepted together with a full motivation for the nomination
- A high-resolution picture of the nominee is required of the nominee and is to be submitted with the nomination form
- The award will be granted to the recipient at the MOT SA AGM taking place on 30 June 2021
- Download the application form here
If you have any questions about your nomination or this award, please contact:
Julia Benjamin, Country Director for MOT South Africa on email@example.com and 021 696 6610
Your participation in selecting a deserving recipient of this important award is greatly appreciated. Please feel free to forward this email to your colleagues.