Competition Closed: Courage to Care Day Badge Design
Do you have a creative streak? Are you passionate about spreading kindness and compassion? Then this is your chance to showcase your talent and support a good cause!
MOT South Africa is inviting all creative minds to submit their designs for the Courage to Care Day badge. This badge is a symbol of our commitment to creating a warmer and safer society, where kindness and compassion are the norm.
By submitting your design, you can play an active role in promoting this message and inspiring others to do the same. Your design can make a difference and positively impact our community.
Terms and Conditions:
- All participants are required to create a design (hand written or digital) that includes the MOT logo and the wording “MOT SA Courage to Care Day Campaign 2023”.
- Entry to the competition is free and open to all MOT Enthusiasts.
- The size of the design should be 60mm x 60mm.
- One entry per person.
- The deadline to submit your design is 15 June 2023.
- The winner will be announced on 30 June 2023.
- Once your design is chosen, you will be required to sign a patent to give MOT South Africa full rights without royalty or cost to use your Courage to Care Day 2023 design.
- Submit your design via the online form here
- Download the MOT logo and graphics here
- For any additional information, please contact us at 021 696 6610 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note, the selected badge will be used by the whole MOT family.
This is an opportunity to showcase your creativity and contribute to a good cause. By participating in this project, you can help create a more compassionate world, one act of kindness at a time.
The top three designs will receive first, second, and third prizes.
Don’t miss your chance to showcase your creativity, make a difference, and win big! So don’t wait any longer, submit your design via the form online and be a part of the Courage to Care Day Campaign 2023.
Together, let’s make a difference and create a brighter future for all.
Read more about our Courage to Care Day Campaign here
Check out the winners here:
Stay up to date with MOT South Africa
Follow and like us on our social media platforms below for even more interesting content on the following links: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | TikTok | YouTube | Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter here